Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: The Love Game (The Game #1) by Emma Hart

The Love Game (The Game, #1)The Love Game by Emma Hart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Overall it was a good read but my expectations might have been a little too high; I was just a bit disappointed. Guess, I was hoping for more of a 'wicked' game, more smartass comments and so on...



Braden and Maddie, they made a quite peculiar couple. He was all playboy, she was a little princess, all from the outside. From the inside they were a little more complicated. She was broken, he was uncertain and together they made an impression of a questionable match. But in the end, when the truth comes to the surface, it's too late to have doubts. Love wins and it itself is always a win-win...



Raww...


Wicked Book Blog on Facebook

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment