Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Review: Immortal in Death (In Death #3) by J.D. Robb

Immortal in Death (In Death, #3)Immortal in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Review on Goodreads



As always I'm totally, irrevocably committed to this series.
Its magic keeps me reading all the time... and rereading once again in a while ;D

I know, I know, I'm not alone in this unexplainable fixation with The World According to Roarke...

It's just...how to explain the phenomenon of give or take 40 books long series?

It has been around for ages...since about the same time I was born and it still can be so futuristic I can't even embrace it with my mind.

This series can give reluctant readers a real kick-start, it's so innovative in its form.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment