Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour #3) by Olivia Cunning

Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3)Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Review on Goodreads

So far it was the best book in this series.

Those of us who have already read it are fully aware and acquainted with the fact that each of the Sinners has their own little story... and everything.
Unique perspective, skeletons in the closet and wicked ways with women (alright, maybe not only women ;))

Yet the story from Jace's POV was in my opinion the most intriguing and gripping.
The broken part of him? His ability to cut everyone off?
Sad but so lovely.

And cute. Yes, he was definitely cute, even while knocking other guys out cold
Priceless ;D
I loved every part of him, broken or not.


They say there's a fine line between pleasure and pain.

"There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is my pleasure 'cause nothing could measure"




"Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me"


Still, Aggie somehow found a way to reach the balance.

I really liked the harsh, kickass side of her.
She knew just how to handle his insecurities and that made her a perfect match for Jace.

You could see it in the way they 'operated' ;)


I guess I don't really have to mention that the book is full of hot scenes, do I?
The title speaks for itself ;D
Wicked Book Blog on Facebook

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment