Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Review: Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour #1) by Olivia Cunning

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1)Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Review on Goodreads

A hot guitar hero

and a sexy psychologist

are an explosive blend


Brian with his magical fingers ;) a hopeless romantic and one-woman man, add a musical genius...and I am officially a Sinners groupie, yeah, I know, I'm pathetic ;D
Five wild young men on a way to fame and fortune and with not an ounce of normalcy, until the Myrna chick comes into their lives. Well, chick, older one, but it only adds the spice to the whole story. She falls for Brian, Brian falls even harder and as a result they all kinda fall for her. Even when Brain isn't only Myrna's object of affection. If you know what I mean ;D
I got a huge amount of goosebumps, if only that, during this one hot adventure and I would totally get on that bus ;P




View all my reviews Wicked Book Blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment